Thursday 14 June 2018

The lower price, The more happy customers 💲💲💲

View this email in your browser

The
Less Price,
The more
happy customers

WELCOME TO BRICKPICK STORE

Hello my Friend, How are you ? 
Thank you for receiving my mail.
I want to notify that my store just has got new products and if you don't mind, please checkout them for me.
They're products that are meticulously processed and custom. Those are the product of imagination and passion

 

01 Sets

Shop Now

02

LEGO Figures

Shop Figures

03

LEGO PARTS

Shop PARTS
NEW PRODUCTS
Copyright © *2018* *BrickPick*, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Thank you.






This email was sent to sanipardianto@gmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Brickpick · Hung Binh Hung Thinh · Dong Nai, Trang Bom 810000 · Vietnam

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 comments em “The lower price, The more happy customers 💲💲💲”

Post a Comment

 

Best Seller Toys Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger